Clean and Simple Joomla Template

DOWNLOAD

Clean and Simple

Clever is a simple and elegant Joomla template, suitable for blogs and simple clean websites. The minimalistic design can be used as it is, or can be modified easily for your preference. More info about template setup can be found on the documentation page.

Clever Template Features:

• SEO ready layout, Fast loading design
  • Documented files for fast and easy editing
  • Multiple module positions
  • In-built slideshow and Social icons
  • Mobile Ready Layout (adapting to any screen size)
  • In-built jQuery Drop-down menu (multiple levels)
  • Multiple Module styles
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Light Business Joomla Template Free

Business Company Joomla Template

Every business should have a professional website. If you want to build your site with Joomla and need a cool looking, light business theme, you can use this template for free. I have created this design mainly for company presentation sites, but it is not limited to this category only.

Company Joomla Template Features:

• Easy to modify and adapt to your needs
  • Lots of module positions for custom layouts
  • Included slideshow, easy to setup
  • Responsive layout, works with mobile phones, tables, laptops, etc…
  • Nice jQuery based drop-down menu with sub-menus
  • Four different module colors
  • It is absolutely free…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responsive Corporate Joomla Template

Business Template for Joomla

Here is my new simple and professional looking business theme for Joomla. The template is ideal for a hosting company or for a software development website. If the blue and grey colors are not appropriate to what you need, just edit the CSS file and change the styles.

Corporate Joomla Template Features:

• Professional look and style
  • Custom text and image logo (upload your own logo from template parameters)
  • Multi-level jQuery navigation menu
  • Clickable featured image in articles
  • Custom styled modules
  • Included social icons (easy to setup)
  • Ready for mobile devices
  • Uses HTML5 and CSS3
  • FREE to use …

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple & Slick Business Free Joomla Template

free business joomla template

From my experience I know that most of the people prefer simple and clean templates for their websites. So I created this Business template for those who want simplicity. As you will see in the preview, the template is not fancy, just rounded corner boxes with light shadows, some light colors and a dark horizontal menu.

Main Features of Business Template

• Simple, light and professional look, perfect for business sites
  • Many module positions available (check the module map bellow), and also custom modules styles are included
  • Drop down horizontal navigation menu with jQuery effects
  • Slideshow included, very easy to set up from template parameters (slide description is also available)
  • Responsive layout, that means the template adapts to laptops, tablets and mobile phone screens
  • I used CSS3 and HTML5 for rounding the corners and creating the shadows, this way I was able to reduce template size

Download this free business template and start building your website!